Election House Museum
Nutters Election House Museum
The Nutters Election House was built in 1938 and was used until 1976. It is the only election house still standing in Wicomico County which was built to be an election house. Balloting generally was done in private in homes, churches or neighborhood stores. The museum contains the Society's collection of presidential and inauguration memorabilia and political campaign items. The election house museum was previously located at the Fruitland Water Plant complex but is now located at city hall, 401 E. Main Street and is currently under rennovation.
Wicomico County Historical Society