Board of Elections
- Fruitland City Council 2018 General/Special Election Results
- Board of Supervisors of Elections Agenda
- 2018 City Election Schedule
Voter registration is open daily at City Hall during regular business hours. You may also register to vote through the mail by contacting the Wicomico Board of Elections office (410-548-4830) for a voter registration form. If you are unsure if you are registered to vote in City elections, you may contact the Elections office.
City Election forms can be downloaded for potential candidates to print and complete at home.
- Please click here for Petition of Candidcacy for Office of City Council Form
- Please click here for Financial Disclosure Statement